Advanced Final Cut Pro X Tutorial
This advanced tutorial picks up where my beginner’s tutorial left off (Intro to Final Cut Pro X). It goes much deeper into the capabilities of Final Cut Pro X.
This tutorial includes:
- 37 training videos, more than 3.5 hours total
- Downloadable project media, so you can work on the same content you see me using in the videos
My Advanced Final Cut Pro X training includes topics such as:
- Multicam – techniques for working with multicam clips, such as creating them, editing them, changing angles, adjusting synchronization, color correcting, and more.
- Green screen (chroma key) – techniques for keying, adjusting, and polishing green screen
- Audio techniques – advanced audio techniques and controls you can use in Final Cut Pro X
- Animating and Compositing – create complex animations using keyframes, blend modes, and compositing techniques
- Ken Burns – create the Ken Burns effect manually so you can take total control of your image animations
- Color Correction and Color Grading – techniques for working with color in Final Cut Pro X, to fix problems, match shots, and create the looks you want.
- Roles – Learn the benefits of roles and how to use them
- Re-Linking, Organizing, and Metadata – Final Cut Pro X has powerful organization capabilities, and I show you how to use them
Questions and Answers
Q: How long will I have access to the tutorial?
A: Your access to the tutorial doesn't expire.