If you have already purchased this course, you'll need to log in before you can watch it.
If you haven't purchased this course yet, you can do that here.
Basic Final Cut Pro X Tutorial
My goal with this Final Cut Pro X tutorial is to help you get comfortable editing video with Final Cut Pro X. Whether you're a beginner or intermediate-level user, this course should help.
It contains 21 videos and totals about 3 hours in training. And it includes downloadable practice media you can use to follow along.
Below are the videos in the course. Click on the links to watch them.
- Welcome and Getting Started
- Tour of the Interface
- The Browser
- Keywords and Organization
- Projects and the Timeline
- Different Types of Edits
- Freeze Frames and Hold Segments
- Adding Music to the Project
- Adding Photos and Adjusting Volume
- The Trim Tool
- The Precision Editor
- Built-in Effects
- Compound Clips
- Titles and Generators
- Speed Changes, Slow Motion, and the Timeline Index
- Color Correction
- Importing, Exporting, and Conclusion