Flow Module Giveaway!
Published on November 2, 2021
I have a fun surprise for you today. I'm giving away another Flow Module theme for Final Cut Pro.
This theme contains six animated title templates and one custom transition. They're all designed to work together.
Because this a Flow Module theme, it's meant to be an alternative to using static slides in a video project. This helps take advantage of the video medium by ensuring there's always at least a little animation. Something is always moving. And slides don't usually do that.
Watch the video above to see a demo of this theme in action.Anyway, you can download the theme by clicking here (about 64 MB).
Inside the zip file is a video that you can watch which demonstrates
A few highlights of this theme:
- All the colors are customizable in the Final Cut Pro Inspector.
- All the Drop Zones are customizable as well.
- The templates work in projects up to 4K in size.
- The durations are customizable.
- The overall feel is gentle and flowing.
- There's a setting for "Line Vertical Offset", that gives you control over the line design element's position.
If you haven't already registered for the additional five free Flow Module themes in the Nectar collection, you can do that here.
This article was last updated on November 2, 2021
Download a free collection of 35 templates for Final Cut Pro.
Yes, they're really free, even for commercial purposes. Click the link below to get started:Get Started