I'm on Facebook. Are you?
Published on May 25, 2007
I've been connecting with many other New Media folks inside Facebook. If you're like me, and you have a large number of New Media personalities you like to follow, Facebook is an excellent way to do it.
What can you do with Facebook?
- Add friends, and follow their updates.
- Post and browse photos.
- Send messages to other users.
- Poke someone (This is one of my favorite features).
- Find old friends from the past.
- Join groups based on your interests.
- Get to know people better than you do now.
Now that they've opened their platform to third-party developers, there will surely be more you can do.
Although Facebook is a social network, it's very different from MySpace. There are some similarities, of course, but it has a completely different feel. I think it's a zillion times better.
No comments yet.
Want to add a comment?
You need to log in to add a comment.