Q&A Session: August 14, 2015
Published on August 14, 2015
You can save this audio file to your computer by right-clicking (or control-clicking) on this link.
Questions discussed in this session (and their start times):
- 01:12 - When keying out the green screen, how do you get it to look NOT like a cutout?
- 08:22 - Could you please explain Final Cut Pro X backups?
- 09:22 - Why am I getting dropped frames in Final Cut Pro X even though I have fast connected drives?
- 13:50 - How do you optimize media that's already in the library?
- 15:00 - When I have too many layers in Final Cut Pro X, everything is slowing down. Is there a way to flatten the layers similar to Photoshop?
- 17:18 - How do you create templates for displaying still images in videos?
- 19:20 - What do you recommend for managing all the video files?
- 25:54 - Can you recommend a small camera to carry around and shoot video with?
- 28:19 - What color background do I prefer in my videos?
- 29:02 - Where do you backup to?
- 33:15 - Do you ever upsize video clips?
- 35:20 - What size resolution for a photo do you use in video?
- 35:40 - What is your favorite lavalier mic?
- 38:10 - How can you prevent lens flare when you're shooting video?
This article was last updated on March 28, 2019
Download a free collection of 35 templates for Final Cut Pro.
Yes, they're really free, even for commercial purposes. Click the link below to get started:Get Started