Q&A Session: August 21, 2015
Published on August 21, 2015
You can save this audio file to your computer by right-clicking (or control-clicking) on this link.
Questions discussed in this session (and their start times):
- 01:49 - In Final Cut Pro X, how do I permanently delete media that I absolutely will never use?
- 05:25 - What causes the moire in the video image? And what camera settings can you recommend for YouTube?
- 10:32 - If I were to start a internet video show today, how would I monetize it?
- 13:20 - My camcorder has no audio input. What's the best way to record good audio for my videos?
- 15:29 - How can you use multiple formats from multiple camera sources together?
- 17:10 - My Final Cut Pro X library isn't backing up. How often does it get backed up?
- 19:43 - How can I prevent hot spots on cheeks when the talent is smiling?
- 23:05 - How are proper settings for exposing for skin in a talking head shot?
- 25:44 - Can you zip or compress a complete library to fit on a DVD or Blu-Ray?
- 27:15 - Do you suggest keeping all of your project iterations in Final Cut Pro?
- 30:45 - What's the best way to set white balance for green screen?
- The Final Cut Pro X automatic backup happens on my computer every 15 minutes, and I'm not aware of a way to manually change that.
This article was last updated on March 28, 2019
Download a free collection of 35 templates for Final Cut Pro.
Yes, they're really free, even for commercial purposes. Click the link below to get started:Get Started