Q&A Session: August 27, 2015
Published on August 27, 2015
You can save this audio file to your computer by right-clicking (or control-clicking) on this link.
Questions discussed in this session (and their start times):
- 00:38 - What is the difference between Apple Intermediate Codec and Prores?
- 06:25 - Do you use the same settings for Facebook that you use for YouTube?
- 07:05 - Which do you recommend, MPEG Streamclip or Handbrake for free video transcoding?
- 09:21 - How do you add a watermark to a video in Final Cut Pro?
- 10:53 - How do you decide to stop tweaking a video before final rendering?
- 12:17 - I have wind in my audio. It was recorded when the audio was captured. Is there any way to fix that?
- 16:23 - How do you isolate a color in a video and make everything else black and white?
- 18:20 - Do you have any ideas for making older video clips interesting?
- 21:48 - Can you recommend lenses for DSLR video?
- 27:10 - What do you use for audio processing to fatten up the sound?
- 31:12 - What are your thoughts on three point lighting?
- 31:46 - What are some good sources for music?
This article was last updated on March 28, 2019
Download a free collection of 35 templates for Final Cut Pro.
Yes, they're really free, even for commercial purposes. Click the link below to get started:Get Started