Q&A Session: September 10, 2015
Published on March 28, 2019
You can save this audio file to your computer by right-clicking (or control-clicking) on this link.
Questions discussed in this session (and their start times):
- 02:03 - Some people say they can't hear the audio in my YouTube videos. Any idea what would cause that?
- 06:15 - What is the little circle on the playhead vertical line in Final Cut Pro X?
- 07:00 - Advice for compositing an animated hand that writes on the screen?
- 10:48 - When is the right time for more messaging and branding in the videos, versus keeping it pure?
- 14:45 - What is the difference between 1080i and 1080p?
- 18:45 - When using a DSLR, what do you prefer for capturing audio?
- 21:01 - What's the best way to keep the media for my project together?
- 26:34 - What are recommendations for using video clips with different frame rates in the same projects?
- 28:22 - What's the fastest way to get scrolling text?
- 29:18 - What do you think of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema camera?
- 30:15 - What wireless lav system am I using?
- 30:40 - What audio recorders can you recommend?
- 32:00 - What are the best settings for shutter speed and frame rate for success when panning?
No comments yet.
Want to add a comment?
You need to log in to add a comment.