Q&A Session: September 3, 2015
Published on September 3, 2015
You can save this audio file to your computer by right-clicking (or control-clicking) on this link.
Questions discussed in this session (and their start times):
- 01:17 - How do you deal with white objects in your video frame that become over-exposed easily?
- 06:50 - How can I do a special effect where I interview myself?
- 10:25 - What are your thoughts on teleprompters?
- 12:16 - What are some good sources for dynamic lower thirds?
- 13:50 - What's the best way to stabilize a hyperlapse in Final Cut Pro?
- 16:05 - How do I add maps to Final Cut Pro X?
- 18:22 - How can I make my video look more crisp and sharp?
- 19:56 - What are some ideas that can help me make a video about a vacation spot we've been traveling to for years?
- 20:50 - Wouldn't After Effects and Premiere be better for more professional purposes?
- 22:45 - Any advice for audio buzz problems from my shotgun mic?
- 25:47 - Where can I get dynamic text bubbles?
- 26:55 - How can you make your video look more cinematic?
This article was last updated on March 28, 2019
Download a free collection of 35 templates for Final Cut Pro.
Yes, they're really free, even for commercial purposes. Click the link below to get started:Get Started